Fast & Efficient
What You Need to Know About Leak Detection We Are Here When You Need Us the Most
Are you experiencing a higher than average water bill?
If you answered yes, you could have a water leak. Arizona VIP Plumbing uses modern technology with tools and equipment to detect if you have a leak fast and efficiently.
In Arizona, there is very hard water and corrosive soil conditions. Copper lines become vulnerable and, over time, develop pinhole leaks and are susceptible to failure usually creating a lot of property damage. The sound of running water behind walls, hot spots on the floor, excessive moisture under carpets might be an indication of leaks in the wall or under your concrete slab. A slab leak may erode the soil under the foundation causing your foundation to have issues. If you have copper pipes that over 20 years old leaks will happen, and when they do, it is essential to detect and repair them as quickly as possible.
Expert Plumbing Leak Detection
At Arizona VIP Plumbing, we are experts in water leak detection. We use modern technology, such as line digital sound and infrared locators. By utilizing modern tools, it allows for less drywall and concrete repair. We offer several options to owners, and we will work with your insurance company to get the options covered.
- Plumb a new line to bypass the old pipe. The new line would run through an attic, wall, or open ceiling. This option typically is less costly and only requires drywall repair.
- Demo the concrete and patch the pipe, which typically is not the best option due to the line possibly getting more leaks. A slab leak is more costly to repair. Then you would need to fix the flooring, and a lot of the time, the flooring is discontinued.
Signs that you have a water leak
- Your water bill has increased
- The smell of mold or mildew
- The sound of water running
- Discoloration in drywall
- Discoloration in flooring
- Wet/spongy feeling in carpeting
- Foundation cracks
- Musty smell
We are your go to experts
24/7 Customer Support